Saints Row 2 Steam CD Key
After the events of the first game, the protagonist awakens from a coma to find that the Third Street Saints have all but disappeared. Much like Saints Row, you are charged with retaking the city from three rival gangs, only this time as the leader of the saints. While fighting the Sons of Samedi, The Brotherhood, and The Ronin, the Saints also antagonize the Ultor Corporation, which seeks to eradicate gang violence in Stilwater once and for all.
- Windows XP or Vista.
- 2.0 GHz Intel Dual-Core Pentium IV or equivalent or AMD Dual-Core Athlon XP or equivalent
- 1 GB system RAM
- 128MB 3D graphics card with Shader Model 3.0 support (i.e. 7600 NVidia card or better, ATI X1300 card or better)
- DirectX Version
- DirectX 9.0c
- DirectX 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card
- Hard Drive
- 15 GB of Hard Drive Space
- DirectX compatible display capable of 640x480 in 16-bit color
- Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS, Ubuntu 15.04, Linux Mint 17.1, Steam OS Brewmaster
- Intel Core i5-4570T (2.9 GHz) or equivalent or AMD FX-4300 (3.8 GHz) or equivalent
- 4096 MB
- GeForce GTX 460 (1024 MB) or equivalent or Radeon HD 6850 (1024 MB) or equivalent
- Hard Drive
- Around 7 GB
- Due to issues surrounding the original engine, some stuttering may be observed during gameplay. These types of streaming issues may be improved with faster HDD units.
Click "Install Steam" (from the upper right corner)
Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password (create one if you don't have).
Please follow these instructions to activate a new retail purchase on Steam:
Launch Steam and log into your Steam account.
Click the Games Menu.
Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.